The Library

Welcome to the Library!

If you are new here, no doubt, arriving from the Keep, feel free to browse the board. Of particular note, I might suggest reading over the "Library News and Headlines" and "Library Rules and Regulations" boards.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact one of our administrators. Yet, if you find yourself pleased in this endeavor, and wish to participate, feel free to register to the board and check-out our room on the Keep. Just remember, to complete your registration, you must authenticate your e-mail address.

Good luck and best of times, traveler!

— Office of the Provost

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Library

Welcome to the Library!

If you are new here, no doubt, arriving from the Keep, feel free to browse the board. Of particular note, I might suggest reading over the "Library News and Headlines" and "Library Rules and Regulations" boards.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact one of our administrators. Yet, if you find yourself pleased in this endeavor, and wish to participate, feel free to register to the board and check-out our room on the Keep. Just remember, to complete your registration, you must authenticate your e-mail address.

Good luck and best of times, traveler!

— Office of the Provost

The Library

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Introductions

Theophrastus
    Theophrastus
    Benefactor

Introductions Empty Introductions

Post  Theophrastus Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:55 am

Welcome to The Library
      Home to the coolest kids. This is an introduction thread, so do what you're supposed to do and introduce yourself, and maybe your character. Do what you gotta do, yah dig, so we all know who you and your character is. Maybe even say a little about what your character hopes to contribute. I'll start.

I am Chuck, also known as Pai, aka AWESOME BY ANOTHER NAME. Eibon here is apart of some long magical lineage tied with the very foundations of The Library. He's also part of the reason the shit in the Library is there. He contributes a lot of stuff. As a "benefactor", he contributes books he's collected, books he's written, essay's he's written, all manner of written material he's collected and written, and he intends to teach and lecture ever so often. He's the Benefactor and a Proctor. He can do whatever the hell he wants. But, he is a busy, busy man, and doesn't have enough time in his day to deal with EVERYTHING. So, he comes and goes as he pleases. He totally has his own office. Dat's right. Dis nigga be a big boss.

Ellepsis
    Ellepsis
    Principal Librarian

Introductions Empty Re: Introductions

Post  Ellepsis Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:01 pm

Most know me as Familiar, along with the puns that are associated with the name, or Danielle. On and off member of The Nexxus Keep userbase, as well as an active global moderator for the chat. Nothing fancy, really.

My character is Ellepsis, sister of Van de Kärne. Half-sister if we want to get technical. She is the Lead Librarian and responsible for the daily upkeep of the Library itself, and the records itself. Please respect the books or she may choose you as her next victim -- I mean, give you a hefty fine.
    Van de Kärne
    Van de Kärne
    Provost

Post  Van de Kärne Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:20 pm

Most of you should know me, but for those newer folks that are joining, I play the character Van de Kärne and am commonly known by my O.O.C. moniker "Atheism."

In relation to the Library and the forum, I am the owner/creator and chief administrator of the forum, as well as the creator of "The·Library" room on the Keep.

My previous projects primarily include the "Hexslinger Mythos," the "Sinister Accords," as well as the original "Map of the Keep." The Library is merely my latest project and an attempt to pay homage to the original default room for which it is named, while still functioning from the perspective of what I like to call the "Atheverse."

I hope you all enjoy the forum, get to know one another, and continue to make valuable contributions to the Library community and the Keep in general.

— Athe
    -=Styles=-

Post  -=Styles=- Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:53 am

It wasn't until recently that I acknowledged an infamy with my name. It's strange how things sneak up on you like that. To clarify and disassociate any reputation which may precede me...

Simply put, I go by Styles.

This name, most notably -=Styles=-, doubles as my go-to character and also my OoC handle on tK. Once upon a time I used the handle Rampage, but those days have long since been left behind.

My association and participation with The Library is a simple endeavor; a reader who seeks to gain knowledge of what is offered through the experiences of others and to attain vast amounts of information for future utilization. Sadly there are and will be next to no contributions from this guy, but rest assured he is always watching, always learning, and most importantly, always willing to babble on about absolutely nothing.

Nonsensical, brash-nasty humor. With lots and lots of swear words.
    Van de Kärne
    Van de Kärne
    Provost

Post  Van de Kärne Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:00 pm

Glad to have you aboard, Styles; but who knows, maybe you eventually will make some contributions. pirat

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:32 am